Monday, September 30, 2013

End of an Era


From: illinoisstate.edu

From: wikipedia.org

Just finished watching the series finale of Breaking Bad.  I would like to say that I was watching this outstanding show from the beginning, but it was only due to a friend's urging that I started watching it prior to its last season.  It's great to see a show go out on top.

Another show that just ended was Burn Notice on USA Network.  I started watching it prior to its second season.  I liked it because it really reminded me of the A-Team: former government operatives use their training and skills to help the powerless.  Burn Notice started off as a procedural-like drama, where each episode could stand on its own, but in later years it turned into a serialized show.  It got hard to keep all of the spies and double-crossing that went on.

What do you do when a series is over?  I guess you have to clear its scheduling history out of the DVR, or reflect, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment