Sunday, October 16, 2011

Keeping Track of Things With Evernote


From: galaxytab-samsung.net

I don't remember who turned me on to Evernote, but I thought it was important to note that I didn't stumble across it myself.  I'm sure it was someone in our instructional technology department.

Evernote is a web site (and an app) that you can download to different machines.  As you make a note on one machine, Evernote syncs that note with the Evernote app on each of your machines.  I downloaded it first on my school-issued Samsung Galaxy Tab.  Evernote works really well on the Galaxy, because you can attach pictures, videos and voice memos to the notes.

Evernote also works well with computers.  You can attach files from your laptop or desktop and open them up somewhere.  I even have it on my personal iPod Touch; I'm just not sure how much I would want to use Evernote on that.

As crazy as it's been to be a technology facilitator at my school, Evernote has helped me get (somewhat) organized with all of the things people are asking me to do for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment