Monday, July 29, 2013

My Little Presentation at Summer Conference



For the fifth straight year, I have presented something at my summer conference.  I was really stretching to bring something this year, so I talked about how I use Twitter and Tumblr in my classroom.

In the last year, I've used both sites to amass cool marketing pictures and then turn them into PowerPoints that provide a leaping-off point for class discussion.  I really enjoyed having those PowerPoints in class, and using social media to create them has proved to be easy-peasy.

I just wonder if I what I discussed at my conference is useful enough for many teachers to use.  I guess I'll find out next year when I see these teachers I presented this to.  Maybe five years is long enough for me to be presenting something...

No comments:

Post a Comment