Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Catching Hell

I caught most of the ESPN documentary "Catching Hell," which focuses on one of the most famous fan-interference plays in baseball, the Steve Bartman incident at Wrigley Field in the 2003 NLCS.


One reason I remember that so vividly is working with a buddy at the time who was a full-blooded Chicago native and die-hard Cubs fan.  He was devastated when he walked into work the next day, and did not take kindly to teasing about the game.

I planned to record the doc as something to play in class at a random time, but after watching all of the security steps that Cubs took to get Bartman out of Wrigley that night, I'm beginning to think I'll play this during our section on security.  It's hard to find good material to relate to that section in Sports & Entertainment Marketing I, but this video may be as close as we can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment