Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Check My Stats

From: bleacherreport.com

Go ahead, call me a hater: I don't care. I rooted for the Dallas Mavericks to win the NBA Finals almost as hard as if my Washington Wizards (nee Bullets) were playing. If there was ever a white hat/black hat matchup, this was it. All of this hatred was inspired, of course, by LeBron James' "The Decision."

Leave it to LeBron to not get what went wrong. Granted, he had to deal with media pressure that no normal NBA player should have to deal with, but he did ask for. He finally snapped:

"Absolutely not, because at the end of the day, all the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today," James said. "They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that."

I love Czabe's take on LeBron's reaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment