Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Winter Break To-Do List

From: gaston.k12.nc.us

OK, so we're at the winter break.  Not our normal two weeks, but I'll take 8 days whenever I can get it.

On one hand, I want to take a break, of course.  But, since the beginning of the school year, I've put off things I need to do for the spring, and it's probably time to get them done.  To commit myself to getting things done, I'll go ahead and list the things I need to do before the the spring semester:

*Create a first-day Prezi for Sports & Entertainment Marketing II
*Decide exactly how to teach Sports Marketing II on a block schedule
*Read up on technology facilitator stuff

I guess the list isn't as long as I think.  But, I'm pretty sure I'll be thinking about Sports Marketing II a lot over break.

No comments:

Post a Comment