Monday, August 27, 2012

Current Events for Strategic Marketing


From: cmgdigital.com

One of the results of switching schools this year is that I get to teach new classes, like Multimedia and Web Page Design.  I'm also teaching Strategic Marketing, which I've taught before...but that was a long time and one curriculum re-write ago.

I have really enjoyed talking about current events in my sports marketing classes, and I would like to continue doing that in Strategic Marketing.  It's easy to find stuff for SEM I: just watch ESPN, CNBC or E!.  For Strategic Marketing, I have to do slightly more digging.

For my first current event in class, we're going to be talking about the tobacco packaging that has been struck down by a federal court here.  I'm sure we can have a good discussion on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment